TERMS & CONDITIONS
I, the client, agree to respect and return the equipment in the same manner and condition in which it was rented to me and agree to be bound by and adhere to Snow Rental Queenstown's refund policy. I understand that any damage, loss and/or breakage of the equipment is my responsibility and I will pay for any costs incurred to replace or repair the equipment.
The name that will appear on your credit card statement will be Adventure Group Limited.
The trading name of this business is Snow Rental and the legal business name is Adventure Group Limited.
Refunds will be made to the initial means of tender.
7 days prior to day one on the rental agreement; Refund of monies paid less 15% administration.
0-6 days prior to day one on the rental agreement; No refund
Refunds on rental equipment will also be given under the following circumstances;
- The closure of Coronet Peak, the Remarkables and Cardrona and return of equipment prior to 10am.
- Proof of injury or illness
Date changes are permitted if SR notified a minimum of one day prior to hire.
Transfers are permitted if SR notified a minimum of one day prior to hire.
Days off between hire –
1. We require all equipment back by 6pm the last night of the hire before taking days off from a hire.
2. During the busiest time of the season we cannot guarantee the hirer will get the same items of equipment when re-starting hire.
3. We require notification from the hirer the night before re-starting the hire.
Snow Rental and Adventure Group Limited are New Zealand owned businesses.
All prices are in the New Zealand Dollar. All credit card payments are processed securely by DPS - Payment Express.